Employment Law: Standing Up For Your Rights As An Employee
We are fortunate to live in a society where employees have rights. By law, employers must meet certain minimum standards regarding pay, working conditions, discriminatory conduct and other aspects of employment.
If you feel your rights have been violated, you don’t need to remain silent. You shouldn’t hesitate to speak up and, if warranted, take legal action.
The first step is to consult with a lawyer who understands the nuances of employment law.
You will find attentive, one-on-one representation at Gawryl & MacAllister, a well-established general practice firm in Nashua. We have long helped employees enforce their rights under state and federal law. Here, you will find not only a team of local attorneys with more than 80 years of combined experience, but also an empathetic ear. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and fully address them so you know what to expect.
How We Can Help
Our attorneys handle employment law cases of all types, including:
- Wrongful termination claims involving discrimination, retaliation and the like
- Whistleblower claims involving retaliation for reporting your employer’s wrongdoing
- Contract-related litigation, especially disputes over noncompete agreements
- Wage and hour claims involving unpaid overtime, employee misclassification, disputes over bonuses and commissions, and related issues
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits through your employer
- Workers’ compensation for job-related injuries
As experienced litigators, the firm’s partners are well-equipped to protect your interests through the court process or through alternative dispute processes such as arbitration. Two of our attorneys also serve as mediators.