Experienced Family Law Guidance For Over 20 Years
Most people will only need a lawyer a handful of times in their lives. One of those times is during significant family transitions such as divorce, separation and adoptions. Much is at stake in these cases — not just your financial and property interests, but most importantly, your relationship with your children and their day-to-day life.
At Gawryl & MacAllister, we recognize the foundational importance of these issues. Here, you will find experienced legal representation. Our firm has served as a trusted local resource for families in Nashua and Southern New Hampshire since 1995.
Benefit From The Individualized Guidance Of An Experienced, Reliable Professional
Attorney Joseph MacAllister handles family law cases with the utmost care and discretion. He draws on decades of experience to guide families through important life junctures. He is not only an experienced litigator, but also a certified mediator and former guardian ad litem. These roles illustrate the depth of his working knowledge of New Hampshire family law.
Turn to our firm for guidance on any aspect of family law, including:
- Divorce and all its elements, including property division and spousal support (alimony)
- Parental rights and responsibilities (child custody and visitation)
- Grandparents’ rights with regard to custody
- Drafting and enforcing prenuptial agreements
- Modification and enforcement of family court orders
- Domesticating and enforcing foreign divorce decrees (both out-of-state and international)
- Guardianship proceedings for adults and minors
- Domestic violence-related issues, including protective orders
- Mediation services for all types of family-related disputes
Because we are a general practice firm, we provide well-rounded guidance on related issues that often intersect with family law. Additionally, we have strong connections in the community with financial advisers, tax advisers and other professionals.