What We Do: A General Practice Firm
Legal problems can affect all areas of life: your family, financial stability, employment, freedom and future. At Gawryl & MacAllister, we know how much is at stake in every case. You can trust that we will handle your legal issue with the highest degree of dedication and professionalism.
As a general practice firm with a long-standing presence in Nashua and Southern New Hampshire, we offer guidance on the many types of legal issues that arise in life. You can rely on us for a full range of legal services, including:
- Family law (divorce, child custody, prenuptial agreements, adoptions and more)
- Workers’ compensation and personal injury claims
- Social Security Disability benefits
- Employment law representation for employees
- Criminal defense representation with a focus on misdemeanors
- Wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents
- Probate, estate administration and probate litigation
- Real estate closings
- Debt collection litigation
- Contract and business-related disputes
These issues frequently overlap with other fields of professional practice. When appropriate, we provide referrals for trusted health care providers, financial advisers, accountants and other professionals. Clients benefit from our well-established network of connections within the community.
Litigation, Mediation And More
With more than 80 years of combined experience, we are very familiar with the local court system. Our legal team is composed of seasoned litigators. Two also serve as mediators. Our experience isn’t limited to proceedings at the trial court level; we have also handled significant appellate cases before the New Hampshire Supreme Court and U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire, and we represent clients in arbitration.
Learn more about how our lawyers can help with your specific legal matter. Call our office at 603-821-4237 or send us an email. The initial half-hour consultation is free, and we handle many types of cases on a contingency fee basis.